Built in the early 1900s, this tastefully renovated and extended traditional cottage has plenty of space for a family of up to six, but also cosy enough for that quiet break for two.
Sitting on a quiet street with ample on street parking, you’re only short walk from the beautiful Moray Firth with breathtaking views, accessible walks and the chance to see a range of wildlife including Dolphins and Minke Whales.
The house is laid out over two floors.
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Front room with double sofa bed
- Spacious Hallway with access to all rooms
- Master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite shower room
- Twin bedroom
- The sheltered, south-facing garden acts like a sun trap for most of the day
- Garden table and chairs to help you make the most of the space